To whom it may concern,
we always strive to provide the best quality service and to adjust it to the needs of each client. While organizing the fair in the new reality, we made every effort to make it safe in all of the aspects.
Maintaining high safety standards of medical care, fire protection and personal safety is one of our priorities. Still, due to coronavirus pandemic, we undertook some extra preventive measures.
A. Entrance to the facility
- For those waiting to enter the fair facility, there will be a safety zone prepared, as well as a place for queuing, marked with lines and stickers to show directions and make sure that the space between persons is at least 1,5 m.
- All the persons will have their temperature obligatorily taken each time they enter the facility. A person in which increased temperature is detected will not be able to enter the fair area.
- Anyone entering the facility has an obligation to disinfect their hands using a touch-free sanitiser station or an elbow dispenser with attested anti-bacterial liquid.
- Additionally, by the entrance, as well as in many other spots, there will be dispensers with liquid sanitiser placed. Their location will be carefully marked on the fair’s map. .
- Those who are inside of the facility are obliged to wear a mask or a visor. There will be a possibility to get a mask, gloves and a sanitiser at the premises of the fair..
- The reception stands will be separated with plexiglass.
- Checking the entrance documents by the entrance will be touch-free.
- Sanitary regime defines the number of fair visitors as well. The facility will be equipped with a system that counts precisely how many persons there are inside. The number will be no higher than the one recommended by the Chief Sanitary Inspector. At the moment, there must be 2,5m² of space per person (excluding staff members), which means that the facility can hold 9200 persons at the same time.
- There will be accurate procedures related to the register obligation of all visitors, exhibitors, hosts, repair, gastronomy and sanitary service members as well as security and shipping workers. The majority of registration procedure will be conducted online. All the participants of the fair will have to fill in an epidemic statement and follow the sanitary restrictions.
B. Inside the facility
- Restrooms, handrails, handles and other surfaces commonly touched by the visitors will be continuously disinfected throughout the day by the cleaning service.
- In the restrooms, it will be possible to blow-dry hands or use paper towel dispensers. The instruction of the Chief Sanitary Inspector on how to wash hands will be put in a visible place.
- Stands should be designed in such a way to impose maintaining the distance on clients and the exhibitor’s staff.
- The exhibitor is the one responsible for keeping the appropriate distance on their stand and providing sanitisers..
- Each stand should be equipped with at least one biomedical container with a lid, designed for disposing single-use gloves and masks – the obligation to do so is on the exhibitor.
- Each stand should be equipped with a hand sanitiser device – the obligation to do so is on the exhibitor.
- After the stands have been installed, as well as after the first day of the fair, all the facility’s surface, together with the exhibits, will be disinfected.
- Inside of the facility, there will be an isolation room designed to isolate a person who is suspected of being infected until the sanitary-epidemiological station decides about next steps.
- Paramedics with appropriate safety gear and medical equipment will patrol the area frequently.
- On the premises of the fair, only cash-free payments will be accepted. Payment terminals will be protected with plastic and disinfected at least once an hour.
- Placing of the aisles, as well as their width (al. least 3m) will be adapted to the epidemiological recommendations. The direction of movement and distance marks will be permanent and visible.
- Security service will be in charge of preventing and dealing with unruly gatherings in which the distance is not kept. In applies mainly to the restaurants, leisure area and conference rooms.
- The conference rooms will have the capacity limits and there will be no more seats than the number corresponding to that limit. It will not be allowed to attend a conference while standing.
- Catering service will only be allowed if it applies to the valid regulations concerning gastronomy functioning during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic, which in Poland is issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspector and the Ministry of Development.
- Any other formality recommended by the Chief Sanitary Inspector, concerning the safety of the participants, that is issued before the fair date will be attended to
We are aware of the incommodities caused by the above epidemiology restrictions. However, we will make every effort to minimise inconveniences and provide you a satisfactory experience. Nevertheless, we realise that your health is of the utmost importance.